Friday, June 28, 2019

Phil is an Avid Sports Fan

"Take me out to the ball game, Take me out with the crowd….Let me root, root, root for the home team, if they don't win, it's a shame, For it's one, two, three strikes, you're out, At the old ball game."

There is nothing quite like attending a big game and cheering for your favorite team! Us sports fans have fond memories from childhood to old age.

"As an avid sports fan, I enjoyed visiting every place I photographed. I look forward to the next photo journey!"

Original article on my SportsArt1.com site   


My StadiumArt.com  sports photo and art store.
Visit my other sites: MENUdownloads.com  ReferPro.net  Luzury.com

SlideShow Sliders for WordPress

I tested out some of the best slideshow plugins for WordPress. You can see them all on this site. Some of the apps pay us a small commission...